Moving

My days have been filled with sorting and getting rid of all kinds of things, mainly junk that I don't need. Hubby and I are moving to a new apartment on the 24th of September. I've been doing a lot of prepacking so that I am not overwhelmed when the time comes to pack up the apartment. I have been going through closets and drawers. Donating things to Goodwill and throwing out old catalogs and magazines. I think the most consuming part of this process has been shredding of all the old paperwork that has accumulated over the years. I know I haven't been posting that much, between school and getting ready for this move I just haven't had the time. I am hooping that as soon as I am settled in my new place I will have the time to blog more often. I am so grateful that my followers has stuck with me. Hang in there I will be back to give this blog the time it deserves,

Comments

Popular Posts