Trench Coat

My new trench.



First off let me say that I have been searching for a trench coat for 2 years. My main problem was money or lack of. Second thing was if I found one I could afford it didn't fit.

I went to Savers with my daughter to find a few shirts that she could wear for work. I also  was looking for a pair of beige or cream colored slacks to add to my work clothes wardrobe.

I found two pairs of pant that fit so I went to browse the coats, like I do every time I go. There it was, a practical brand new, tan, long trench coat. It even had a detachable hood. I checked and it was my size and it fit beautifully. I was almost afraid to look at the price. I was shocked to see that it was under $20.00, $17.99 to be exact.

I was so excited even though I had to put the pants back because I only had $25.00 to spend. If you look long enough and are patient you will find what you need at your local second hand clothing stores. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts