Quilt - Unknown Origin

Hello everyone, it has been awhile since my last post. I have been trying to finish up a few projects and time got away from me. Anyways I wanted to share a quilt that I just finished. I named it Unknown Origin because I don't know where the original 4" qst blocks came from. I purchased a bag of them for $2.00.


Wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but I loved the colors and I have a friend who has a guest room with these colors. So I sewed them into 4 square blocks and squared them up. 

I ended up with 48 blocks. Not to bad. I made rows of 6 blocks across, and had 8 rows down. Sewed them all together and this is what it looked like.

I put on 3 different size borders so it would be a lap sized quilt. The back is the same fabric as the middle purple border.

Quilt is now finished and I like the way it turned out. It will be going to it's new home on the 4th of July.



Comments

Popular Posts