Baby Hedgehogs - Baby Quilt

So I found out that I am going to have another nephew. Yippee, I am so happy. He will also be born on my husbands birthday in July, which is pretty cool. Anyway awhile back I bought a ¼ yard of this really cute mini hedgehog material from a quilt shop.


It was such a fun fabric that I couldn't resist. When I got the news of the new baby I wanted to do a baby quilt using this fabric. I designed something easy on my EQ7  and printed out the yardage. I was going to need a yard of this fabric to make the design that I wanted. The search began. I thought I found it on fabric.com so I ordered it.  Two weeks later my package was here. I opened it up and just about cried. It was the hedgehog fabric but in a much larger scale. Frantically, I search the internet, I found a yard of mini hedgehog fabric at Quiltwear on Etsy. Still waiting for the fabric, it should be here today. Crossing my fingers that it is the right fabric. I already have some of the blocks made using the ¼ yard of fabric that I already had. Here is a picture of my EQ7 design. I used the black and grey blocks because the family are huge Raider fans.


The black border is still up in the air, not sure if I am going to keep it that color. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts