Pillow for my mom

Sunday afternoon I was working on a pillow for my mom. It's a picture of the Arabian stallion that she use to own. I appliqued two of the show ribbons on it that he has won. 




This is going to be one of her birthday presents. Her birthday is in July so I am glad that I am finally finished with the pillow. I was given some ribbons and asked "Can you make me something with these?" Ribbons aren't easy to work with. I decided to print out a photo of him on fabric and put two of his best accomplished ribbons on the pillow. I had cool horseshoe fabric that I used for the borders and back of the pillow.It came out pretty good. She will definitely by surprised by the photo of him.


Linked up to: Savvy Southern Style
                                  Crazy Mom Quilts
                                 Twin Dragonfly Designs-The Handmade Hangout

Comments

Popular Posts