Unknown Origin 2

Over a year ago I bought 2 bags of quilt blocks at a second hand store.  I love rescuing quilt blocks. I think every block should be made into something that will be loved and used. This one will be used for camping or at the lake or I might just take it with me when we travel. Maybe I should name it Traveling Quilt. Anyways, I made a quilt for a good friend out of one of the bags of blocks (see here) and the other I put away. Well I pulled them out the other day to see what I could do with them. There were 14, 12 inch blocks. Base color black but random solid colors. I think they were left over blocks from several quilts. This is what I have come up with so far. Looking through my stash for border fabric. 


Please let me know what you think or have any ideas about border fabric colors.

I am going to make a kennel quilt for my cat's carrier out of the 2 blocks that were left over.

Comments

Popular Posts