What I have been up to

Hello everyone, I know it has been awhile since my last post. I thought I would touch base to let you know what I have been up to.                                           
                                             Here we go.

First I put the borders on the Halloween Spiderweb quilt. I found a small tear in one of the blocks, so I will need to fix that before I send it off to the quilter's to have spiderwebs quilted all over it.


Secondly, I participated in another Mystery quilt. This one was hosted by TQPM. I finish putting the boarders on last night. This one is made from  Breast Cancer pink ribbon fabric and lots of pink scraps. It is called Scrap Dance. I will be giving this one to my mom. She is a Breast Cancer Survivor.


I have making lots of small 4 patches. I need 96 for the borders for my Playing with Scraps quilt. I have about a third of them done.



Lastly, I did a test pattern quilt for TQPM. I can't say any more until after it appears in the August 2016 magazine edition. I will post more about that after August.


Thank you for stopping by. Until next time, you all have a great day.


Comments

Popular Posts