Scrappy Domino's Quilt - top finished

I have finished my Scrappy Domino's quilt top. I am happy that I found  no mistakes in the pattern . I still have to get it quilted. I am hoping to get it sandwiched up next week. I will probably just do some straight line quilting. You can purchase this quilt pattern
in my Etsy shop - VeronicaNorrisDesigns.





Thanks for stopping by. 
VeronicaNorrisDesigns


Linking to:

Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts                                                 MMM Quilts


Quilting is more fun than Housework                                               CRAZY MOM QUILTS

                             Em's Scrapbag  

Needle and Thread Thursday




Confessions Of A Fabric Addict



https://www.jandabendquilts.com/blog/pieceful-sunday-log-cabin-blocks-for-the-2018-block-party

Comments

  1. Your color choices are fabulous - the right mixture of brights and darks! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this quilt is an easy and fun way to use up scraps.

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous! I love how graphic and poppy it is. It looks like a fun scrap quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is a really fun and easy quilt to make.

      Delete
  3. Delightful pattern. I am featuring it today on Finished or Not Friday. Please raise the price of your pattern to the industry standard. You are underselling yourself and other quilt designers! Your time is worth a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your honesty. I have raised my price on the pattern.

      Delete
  4. Thank you, it's a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty quilt! Brings back fond memories of playing dominoes with the set I so loved as a kid. I don't think you understand a DREAMi though....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting pattern! It looks complicated, but probably isn't.

    HolidayPalace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts