Halloween Spiderweb - top finished

Today I was going back through my blog posts and realized that I never posted my finished version of Halloween Spiderweb designed by Julia Dunn featured in Quilter's World Presents: Quilting for Autumn, November 2015 issue.

You can find the original post HERE.

I had a lot of fun pick my fabrics and assembling the quilt top. I haven't gotten it quilted yet, but it is in the pile to be done this year. Hopefully before Halloween.



Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up with:


Quilting is more fun than Housework

Comments

  1. I love your block layout. So visually appealing. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this block before - Birds in the Air. Your choice of colors and the fun layout makes it so much more appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you, when I saw it in the magazine, I had to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! on your newly completed quilt top. Best of luck finish the quilt by Halloween!! (It could be a stretch for me.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts