Flutterflies Quilt

I am excited to finally release my new pattern Flutterflies. This quilt was a blast to work on. It can be made with fat quarter, 2½" pre-cut strips and/or larger scraps. This quilt would be perfect for a young child or a oversized baby quilt. It measures 51" x 53". You can find it at VeronicaNorrisDesign



Thank you for stopping by.

                Needle and Thread Thursday 


Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts                   
SewCanShe


Confessions Of A Fabric Addict                         ninamariesayre

Quilting is more fun than Housework                                       Stitch ALL The Things

                                        Monday Making


QuiltfabricationFreemotion by the River
Cooking Up Quilts

Comments

  1. The bright, cheery fabrics caught my eye on this one - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new pattern, it looks so great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design. It really would be fun to use for large scraps. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I used large scraps and random 2½" pre-cut strips for this pattern.

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun quilt! I really love the bright fabrics you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat quilt. How big are the blocks?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts