Quilt for my niece


A little over a month ago, my niece asked if I could make her some team pillows. I said yes even though her favorite baseball team are rivals to mine and the rest of the family. She is the black sheep lol. Anyways I made her the two pillows that she asked for along with a lap quilt and pillowcase. Her birthday is at the end of the month, so I will be giving them to her at that time. The only fabric that I had to purchase was the team fabric. Everything else I has in my stash.


Thanks for stopping by.

Linking to:


Stitch ALL The Things
Needle and Thread Thursday                                    Monday Making
Quilting is more fun than Housework                      Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts

Comments

  1. What a fantastic gift! Even more so that you had to endure working with fabric from a rival team! LOL!! Thank you so much for linking up with To-Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece will love that she has a matching set of pillows and lap quilt! They look great. :) Thanks for sharing on Main Crush Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts