Patriotic Post 2















Found at Krafty Mum.



 



Found at Oopsey Daisy.






Comments

  1. Thanks so much, Veronica, for mentioning my tray! I hope you'll stop by tomorrow for Fab Finds for the Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so kind of you to feature me! Cute site!! Now I'm off to check out that cool tray... Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SOOOO much for featuring me!! I am honored!! Love the crate too. I just bought a crate thing at GW and was wondering what to put in it...my mason jars are too big to fit in the squares. Think I'll try that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my flowers!! Have a wonderful day!
    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts