Gone for so long

I am sorry I have not posted since July.I have been so busy with this last quarter of school. I graduate on October 3rd. I didn't realize how expensive it wad to shop for business clothes. I have been putting together outfits for my business look. Since I don't have very much money to spend on clothes I have been hunting and searching the local Thrift stores. I have gotten some great finds that I plan on sharing with you as soon as I can load the pictures on my daughter's laptop.
My computer crashed over the summer, since I have gotten it fixed it won't let me upload pictures. I am not going to put any more money into it. I plan on getting a new one at tax time.
Anyway like I was saying I plan on sharing my outfits with you and where I picked them up. I will also let you know the price. The only thing that I spent more money on is my shoes. I like to have fairly comfortable shoes. 
I should have some more posts in a few days.

Comments

Popular Posts