I love shoes

I love to get a great deal on shoes. That can be a challenge when you live in a small city and little money. I did manage to find some cute shoes at cheap prices. So here are a few of my finds.

This is a cute and very comfortable pair that I got at The Cancer Society's Discovery Store here in town.I only paid $5.00.



I got these cute little grey flats at Forever 21. I was in the checkout line when I noticed these in the bin next to me. They were only $4.00. I had to get them.



I found this next pair a Sheik Shoes. They are a brown snakeskin looking pair of heels. I had to have them. I was lucky they were on clearence for $9.99, which is in my budget.



These last 2 pairs I just recently ordered from Kmart. I did not know they had a runway line that was affordable. The first pair is a brown cutout heel. Cost $13.99 what a steal.


This next pair which I just love also from Kmart was $14.99


I an now on the look out for a bootie. The ones I had just recently fell apart. I wore them everywhere. So you can have great looking shoes that are affordable too.

Happy shoe hunting.

Comments

Popular Posts