First Run

My daughter and I have made a deal. She needs to run to pass her PT tests for the Military and I need to get back to exercising. We are going to walk/run together to keep each other motivated. She will also be taking a core exercising class this semester. I will be working on my strength training at home.

Last night was the first run with my daughter. My daughter runs 2 miles. I walked/jogged while she ran. We figured out that I ran for a total of 1/2 mile. I did it in intervals. I think I will be able to run the full 2 miles in a few months. When I can run with my daughter then we will increase the distant. Next run is Wednesday. I will be running every other day.

I think working together and supporting each other we will meet our goals and be healthier and fitter this next year.

Comments

Popular Posts