Spring Cleaning

It has finally rained here on the Central Coast in California. Along with the rain was also the wind. So I have started my Spring cleaning. It is yucky and cold outside. I still have boxes to sort through from when we moved in over a year ago. I was able to talk my husband into getting a tool bag for the bike tools. The bag now sits next to the bikes which have been put up on a rack against the wall. No more tripping over them. Space and storage problems are hard to fix when you live in a small apartment. Both kids had to move back in. I don't mind that they are here, but my spare room is gone and part of my living room. I plan on getting a hide-a-bed so my son doesn't have to sleep on the floor. We tried an air mattress, (actually 2, both got holes in them), but it took up too much room. Thankfully my son is only here a few days a week. I guess that makes him a part-time live in. Anyway got a little off track.

Today and the rest of the week will be dedicated to Spring cleaning. Has anyone else started their Spring cleaning?


Comments

Popular Posts