1st Annual Classic Car Show on the Lawn

 Today Alan and I checked out the 1st Annual Classic Car Show on the Lawn put on by the Monterey County Sheriff's Posse .  This car show benefits youth and scholarship programs in our area. The turnout wasn't too bad I think there were about 50 or so cars and 1 motorcycle. The event was put together nicely and there was a raffle going on throughout most of the day. There was a barbeque and a couple of venders. I hope they do it again next year.

I took a few pictures of some of my favorites. The first is a picture of the same car that my husband's mother owned when he was a child. The others are ones that I liked.








We had a good time, spent zero dollars and saw some really nice classic cars.  



Comments

  1. This sounds like an event my dad would enjoy. He's so nostalgic about his classic American cars, never fails to mention his first Corvette he purchased in 1965. Now he is a collector of these classic cars, he owns three and is in the process of buying more classic used cars in Brownsville TX. I have to take him down to the next show for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts