Halloween Spiderweb

I know that I said my next quilt would be Staircase to the Stars, but I have not found the right fabric colors for it. Until then I have chosen a cute Halloween quilt from Quilter's World Magazine's "QUILTING FOR AUTUMN" 2015 issue. The quilts name is "Halloween Spiderweb" designed by Julia Dunn. It is made from a simple block pattern but has a dramatic effect. So I pulled all my Halloween fabric, bought a nice neutral for the cream that it calls for. This quilt should go together quickly and be ready for October.




This is a picture of what the quilt will look like when finished. 
I hope mine turns out this nice.




Here are some of the fabrics that I will be using. 
I have 7 more that aren't in the picture.


Here is a completed block. It was quick to do.



Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts