2018 Monthly Color Challenge - April

2018 Monthly Color Challenge

April's color is orange. I thought that this one would be an easy one. I am a big SF Giants fan. I make a lot of stuff using the Giants sports fabric along with orange and black. I have also made a couple of baby quilts that had orange in them. I started pulling scraps for this months challenge block only to realize that most of my orange are similar in color. I did manage to get the 3 color values. It wasn't easy, but I met the challenge. Here is my April block.


The light fabric is a light orange and white that was leftover backing from a Giants quilt. The dark was leftovers from a pillowcase.  I have no clue what the medium fabric is left over from.

If you would like to join in on the 2018 Monthly Color Challenge fun, head on over to Jen's blog and check it out. pbj-Patterns by Jen 

Thanks for stopping by.

Veronica Norris

Linking to:


Comments

Popular Posts