Tester Quilt - 5" Squares

Here is a cute and simple quilt that I tested for The Quilt Pattern Magazine. The pattern is called 5" Squares, designed by Maria Hrabovsky and will appear in the May 2018 issue. This cute quilt would make a great baby gift. The quilt measures 37½" x 41. It is made with 5" squares and 2½" strips. Beginner friendly. Here is the picture made with the pattern.



Here is my finished version. I added an outside border.


Thanks for stopping by.



http://www.quiltpatternmagazine.com/  https://conniekresin.com/2018/04/mountain-reflections-quilt-pieced.html  


http://www.quiltfabrication.com/2018/04/midweek-makers-121.html                           
                                    
Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands QuiltsConfessions Of A Fabric Addict

Slow Sunday Stitching                       ScrapHappy Saturday
       
           Moving It Forward 
Needle and Thread Thursday

Comments

  1. Aw that's so cute! I made a similar one, but added vertical sashing strips in a different colour, too much fun and a great use of a charm pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a quilt in mind for 5 inch squares and I like this one too! I have a nice basket of 5 inch squares and every time I'm cutting for something else I use leftovers to make more 5 inch squares. I will keep this in mind too as it will be simple and quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute quilt! I do love the outer border to frame it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, simple quilt!!! Your fabrics are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts