March - List of things to do

The past 6 months, I have had a hard time getting things done. I'm not complaining I have been a little busy watching my granddaughter. Now that she is 6 months old and easier to occupy, I can start thinking about other stuff that need to be done.

My March List;
1) I need to finish a quilt and pattern for The Quilt Pattern Magazine. All I have left to do is finish sewing the binding and finish up writing the pattern.




2) Re-pot my tree out on my balcony. I have everything just waiting for a nice dry day to do it. It also has to be a day without Adelyn.

3) Start either tomatoes or squash. I will also be planting some marigolds when I transfer my tree.

4) Try at least 3 new recipes this month. I tear out recipes from magazines that sound good. I plan on picking some from that folder and some from cookbooks.






Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Popular Posts