Two new purchases

This month I purchased two items that I have been wanting. First up is a chest freezer. I did not think this one was a possibility because we live in an apartment. My husband and I were shopping at Costco going up and down the isles. We came across a small chest freezer. I even did a double take, to make sure that I was really looking at a chest freezer. Priced for $150.00 a bargain in my mind. Hubby took some measurements and when we got home we check for a space that might work with a plug nearby.  Yep it will fit. Went back to Costco and bought the freezer. Then went to Lowes to get a piece of plywood to set it on.


Just this weekend we were at Target looking for a dishrack. As usual hubby was looking at Insta Pots. There was a sales tag that showed the 8-quart for $99.00. Forty dollars off regular price. 


We jumped on that bargain. Turns out that tag was from a month ago. Target still honored the price. It's always good to take a picture of sale tags. Now I just have to find a spot for it.


 Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts