April Recap

April ended a little rough for us. My husband's mother lost her battle with Alzheimer. She past minutes after everyone said goodbye. She mouthed I Love You with her last breath. It was hard but she is now in a better place. Her funeral was short and simple, just family. 

This month I cleaned my very dirty carpet it was icky. My tomato plants almost drowned. I was able to rescue and transplant them and they are doing very well.


My April pie was a Strawberry Jello pie. It was really good.


The next batch of seedlings are doing good. I will be transplanting them later today.


My container garden is growing well. I am patiently waiting for the vegetables to start showing. 


Thanks for stopping by.



Linking up with:











Comments

  1. So sorry to hear about your mother in law but what a sweet sweet memory of her final breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear for your loss. These are such difficult times. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts