May Pie and Seedlings

I am going to start with my May pie. My May pie is a pumpkin pie. I don't know what went wrong. This is the worst looking pie ever. But it tastes amazing.

  

Next I have an update on my seedlings. The bell peppers and the last of the tomato plants have made it out of the nursery and under the grow light. Everything is looking good.


My basil seedlings have sprouted. I am growing two types of basil. I found a lime basil at MIGardener. The other is a basil trio that I got from Renee's Garden Seeds. I am very happy so far with both.


I also made some raspberry jam yesterday.



Thanks for stopping by,


Linking up with :

Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop #5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Celebrate Your Story! #230

 

Comments

Popular Posts