A Few thing in July

July has so far been pretty busy. We took a week long family vacation at the beginning of July. That was a lot of fun. Here is Adelyn wearing her 4th of July headband.


There has also been a couple of birthdays this week. So what have I been up to. I made some banana bread to use up the bananas that were stating to get brown.


Garden is doing well. I got my first tomato. The peppers and tomato plants have lots of flowers. The pepper plant also has several peppers on them. Garden beans are finished and the zucchini is almost finished.




Went to the produce market yesterday and got two bags of ripe strawberries for .10 each. Made two 3½ cups bags and put those in the freezer for a later date. I also got two bags of bell peppers for .80 cent to cut up and freeze.



Last night I threw together a pasta dish. It has sausage, zucchini, tomatoes and basil mixed with a cream sauce with cheese on top.


That's what I have been up to so far this month.

Linking up with.

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts