June Recap

June was a busy month. The garden is doing great and I got some canning done. My eight ball zucchini has produced quite a bit of zucchini but not so much as I have an over abundance of it. I guess you could say, just the perfect amount for eating. Here is a post about my first zucchini picked.


I also made some very yummy Peach Berry Preserves. Quick and easy recipe. 


Peach Habanero Jam This is for my husband to use when he BBQ's ribs.


My husband brought home four very large zucchinis from work. I made some of my grandma's zucchini pickles from them. I forgot to make a post about them.


My July pie was a Dutch Apple Pie. Family loved it.


Like I said earlier my garden is doing good. Here are pictures of my bell pepper plant.


Lastly, I tried a Pinterest recipe. Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken. Sorry I forgot to take a picture. The family liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up with.








Comments

Popular Posts