My 2020 Goals


I try to set a few goals every year. Some, I am able to keep, some, I'm not. That's just the way life goes. Last year my life got really chaotic, with watching my practically newborn granddaughter Adelyn all year. I wouldn't change a thing about that part. My husband also worked a lot of longer hours and more Saturdays than normal. Which put a little crimp in our time to spend together. 



This year Adelyn is older, walking everywhere and a little easier to watch. We can do more things together and when we have her on Saturdays, she will be easier to take with us. I have just a few goals that I would like to accomplish this year.

Goals:

1) Make 1 pie a month, (sub-goal - to make and can several jars of pie filling).

2) Try and do Yoga 2 times a week.

3) Get my apartments more organized.

4) Cook 1 new recipe each month.

5) Blog more (this one I have been having trouble with).

6) Start writing.

Six goals, I think that's something that I can do. I will try my best to keep you all updated on the progress. I will try to post the pie and monthly recipes here on the blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts