What I have been up to

I have had 3 days with no Adelyn and a lot to get done. I will have to say that I accomplished most of my list. Today on my list was to get some seeds planted and I also made some sourdough bread (out of the box). I found a box while cleaning out my pantry. I also made a big pot of beef stew. Today is a rainy day so I thought that stew would be perfect.






I also was able to get my seeds planted. My seeds are planted in fruit cups and set into cookie containers. I wanted to try and use them instead of throwing them away. This is a trial projects. I will keep you updated. I put them in a south facing window with a heat mat under the tomatoes and bell peppers. I also started a garden journal.




Thanks for stopping by.



Linking up with:

HOMESTEADING WITH UNEXPLAINED UNDERFOOT OBJECTS


Comments

Popular Posts