Seedling Update - 2/13/2020

My garden beans are growing really well. I have 4 that I have transplanted to bigger containers. The tomato plants are also doing well. I plan on transplanting them in the next day or two. 

I now have 3 little dill seedlings. They are struggling but hanging in there. I still have one very tiny basil, but it is getting bigger every couple days. I moved them to a different room. 

The zucchini and bell peppers didn't sprout neither did the oregano and thyme. I will be starting over with them this weekend. Remember this is a trial project and I am using older seeds.



I bought some seed starting dome sets. I bought them at Amazon. Here is the link for the ones that I purchased. LINK



I also bought some more seedling starting mix and some garden soil for my containers. Hubby threw in some fertilizer and bug spray. This weekend I will start some more zucchini and bell peppers. I might pick something else to start. I just have to check and see how much room I have on my balcony.


Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts