January Recap

January went by so fast. I had set some goals and I think that I did pretty good.

Goals:

1) Make 1 pie a month, (sub-goal - to make and can several jars of pie filling).


I made a Blueberry pie for this goal. I wasn't able to make any extra pie filling.




2) Try and do Yoga 2 times a week.


Haven't started this goal yet. But I did get some walking in this month.

3) Get my apartments more organized.


 I did work on this for 3 days and I got a lot accomplished. I had bought a shelving unit to stack my canning supplies and bigger pots on. I set that up an almost everything fit on it. I was also able to clear all my sewing stuff and my 2 machines off the dinning room table.

4) Cook 1 new recipe each month.


I actually made 3 new recipes this month. I only posted 1 of them. I made these Pumpkin applesauce muffins




5) Blog more (this one I have been having trouble with).


I am happy to say that I made 4 blog posts this month. Here are the links in case you missed them.

Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins
Blueberry Pie
What I Have Been Up To


Playing with scraps _Block measurements



6) Start writing.


I didn't get in any story writing this month. The journal that I bought to write in turned out to be a schedule notebook. I will donate it and look for another journal or I might just use a composition book. 
I did write in my garden journal so I am counting that as writing.


Comments

Popular Posts