Seedlings Update 2/3/20

Here is a little update on my seedling experiment. Most of the seeds were from  2013 or 2015 seed packets. I am talking about these are in no particular order. 




First we have my bush type garden beans. So far 3 seeds have sprouted. In fact they are growing like crazy. I hope to transplant them on Thursday.

I have ordered some CowPots they should be here Wednesday.  I like that these are a by product from dairy farms.

The next set of sprouts are my Tomato plants. It looks like I got about 8 so far. It could be more I haven't done a real count yet. 

I have 2 Dill sprouts and 1 Basil.

The Zucchini and Bell Peppers have nothing, the same with the Basil and Thyme. I will give them a little more time before I start over.

Hope everyone had a great January. Ours was good with mild weather. Cool at times but mostly in upper 60's and some 70's.

Anyway the apartment organization is still going on. We need to take a trip to storage to drop off some stuff, mainly baby stuff. We will be keeping until we know for sure that there will be no more grand babies.


Thanks for stopping by.



Comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Farm Fresh Tuesdays!
    Melissa | Little Frugal Homestead

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts