Garden Update 8/31/2020

 The garden is winding down. I still have tomatoes that are still green. Between the fog and the smoke from the surrounding fires I was afraid they weren't going to turn color. Today I saw a little color. We are suppose to have a few hot sunny days this week. I am hoping we have a few clear days so that the tomatoes ripen.


  


The bell peppers are just about ready to pick. All the plants this year produced several peppers per plant.



Lastly, I have a Jack Be Little pumpkin. It got planted a little late. The maturity date puts it before Halloween. We will see. They are small decorative type pumpkins so even if it isn't ready at Halloween it should be ready for Thanksgiving.  


Thanks for stopping by.



Linking up with:

Homestead Blog Hop 304


Comments

Popular Posts