July Recap

July was a busy month for me. The first half was vacation and birthdays. The second half was all about cleaning and organizing. The last two weeks I haven't had Adelyn. My son and I were able to clean and either get rid of stuff or put it into storage. I have my living room back. My husband and I looked at different types of storage furniture. We bought a nice TV stand that we will use to replace two other pieces that are old and falling apart. It is heavy duty and has a wide surface area where we plan to put a short bookcase on top of it. Adelyn is enjoying her new space with her new tablet.



I also made dill pickles for the first time. We will see in four weeks how they turned out.


My July pie was a strawberry pie. I forgot to blog about it. It turned out OK, it could of used more gelatin.


You can read about the first of July HERE.


Thanks for stopping by.


Linking up with:




 

Comments

  1. I have dill pickles left from last summer. Good thing, I didn't get to grow anything in my garden this year. We were away during planting season and it's too hot now to get started. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a first time for me. I am crossing my fingers that they turn out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts