Just a little sparkle

My daughter went with me on Friday to my weekly Michaels trip. As we were walking around the store finding the things on my list, she saw these cute bead strings. Well of course she wanted a necklace. I bought some extra large O-rings so I could connect the strands together. The finished product wasn't quite long enough for her. She will be wearing it like it is until I can get another strand to make it longer.

I think it turned out cute. She now has another funky necklace for her collection of accessories. Here is the "for now" finished necklace.







Linked to:  












Creations by Kara












The DIY Show Off

Comments

  1. Very sweet. I hope you can find the same bead strings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun designs. Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute! Thanks for linking up to this week's Super Crafty Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Michaels finally got 3 more strands of the beads in. I bought 2 of them. Now the necklace is the perfect length for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! I love the shape and the color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts