My Top 5 Picks-3/29

I was blog surfing for Easter egg projects this past week. After checking out all the cool blogs. Here are my 5 favorite project picks.

These adorable eggs were made by Stephanie Lynn over at Under the Table and Dreaming
She has a great blog, so stop by and take a look.


This cute egg candle was made by Melissa Howard at those northern skies
Stop by and check out her blog.


Candace over at Crafty Sisters made this neat crate of eggs.
Swing by and check out her blog.


I love the vintage look of these eggs made by Joan at Anything Goes Here
Check out her really nice bog.


This neat framed nest was done by Barbara Jean at Treasures from the Heart
Check out her blog.

If you are Featured here please grab your Featured button. 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Easter Eggs! I had never made anything like this before so it was really fun!

    Joan@anythinggoeshere.

    P.S. I am having a Vintage Blog Hop on my blog this week that your readers may be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica,
    What a nice surprise to be featured on your blog.
    And I am so glad to meet you, and look forward to a stroll through your place.

    blessed Easter to you and your family.
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my egg candles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking the fabric covered eggs! I greatly appreciate it! I added your button to my blog! Hope you had a fabulous holiday weekend! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts