My 5 top picks-3/22

I have decided to feature some of the cool things out there in blog land. Every Monday I will feature 5 projects or recipes that I have seen while blog surfing. After checking out all the cool blogs. Here are my 5 favorite project picks.


This was made by Rebekah over at All Thingz Related
Drop by and check out her blog.


I just love this project made by Tasha over at Creation Corner
Please go check her blog out.



This great decorated accent was made by Aliesha & Tad over at Feathers in Our Nest
Go check out their blog.




Aren't these the cutest. They were made by Jamee over at Homemaker
Go check her blog out for more cute ideas.



Don't know what to do with all the artwork your kids make?
Go check out Allison over at House of Hepworths
She has a lot of ideas on her blog.

If you are Featured here please grab your Featured button.

Comments

  1. thanks veronica for featuring my bows - i grabbed your button;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my star! Glad you like it(: I grabbed a button!
    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my quilt. I am loving your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, thank you so much for your feature!!! I'll grab a button and link it right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts