My Top Picks 4/26

I was blog surfing for projects this past week.
After checking out all the cool blogs.
I decided to go with picks that remind me of Spring
Here are my favorite Spring project picks.


I saw this very pretty wreath over at The Single Nester.
Please go and visit this blog.


I just love this idea of stacking pots.
For you that have limited space this is the perfect project.
I found this over at The Cupcake Cuppy.
Swing by and check out this blog.



This project is so beautiful.
What a great way to bring Spring into the house.
Check out Super Saturday Crafts to find out how to make it.



What a cute way to have an herb garden.
Find out haw to make over at Lemon Tree Creations.



Check out this neat herb garden chair.
Tutorial on how to make at Confessions of a Curbshopiholic.





You have to love this project.
This birdbath was done at Keen Inspirations.


If you were featured here, please stop by and pick up your Featured Button.


Comments

Popular Posts