Trip to South Carolina

A while back my husband and I took a trip to South Carolina. We went to see my daughter graduate from basic training from the Army.  While we were there we visited a miniature golf course. Let me tell you Golf and Miniature Golf is extremely popular there. Here where I live in California, we have 1 or 2 near our area.  In South Carolina they are everywhere. We also went bowling with my daughter before she left for Ft. Sam Houston in Texas. My husband and I went canoing down one of the rivers, visited a zoo in Columbia, and went to the Nascar Park in Myrtle Beach. Here are a few pictures of our trip.


Alan and Tiffany playing golf.


My daughter bowling.





This is the river we canoed down.


Just a few of the animals at the zoo.

I didn't get any pictures of us at the Nascar park.
We were having too much fun driving  the go-carts on the different types of tracks.


Comments

  1. Next year, come by NC as well Veronica. We have a lot of fun things to do here. Since you already got to play miniature golf, you can skip that....lol. Great pictures, I enjoyed visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica! Glad you had a great time!Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts