Sea Otter Classic - Monterey California

The Sea Otter Classic - Laguna Seca Raceway, Monterey, CA

Alan and I went to the Sea Otter Classic yesterday. This event is held every year around this time. It was the first time I have been. Hubby has been there before. I had a lot of fun. We saw a few people we knew. Didn't get to watch any downhill racing but we did see a little road bike racing. I took a few pictures. Sorry about the fence, nothing I could do about that. The race track is set up for cars so the fences are very high.
There were a lot of people. The vender's area was very crowded. I finally got me a bike helmet, which has been difficult for me to find because my head is so small. So here are some of the pictures.







Comments

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts