My Top Picks 4/05

I was blog surfing for projects this past week. After checking out all the cool blogs. Here are my 5 favorite project picks.


I love this ottoman. The colors are so bright and cheery.
This project was made by Virginia over at Meet Virginia
Go check out her blog. There is a great tutorial on how to make this ottoman.



Here is a great garden project made by Gail over at My Repurposed Life.
She had a tutorial on how to make one for your own garden.
Swing by and check out her blog.



This is the cutest project. I love the matching headboard and desk.
This was made by Sara over at Sara's Deals.
She has some really cute things on her blog. Go check it out.



This cute pink jewelry set was made by Rebecca at Roots & Wings Co.
She has a neat blog, go check it out.



This is one of the neatest clocks I've seen.
Made by Jess at Sweet Southern Me
Please check out her blog.

Comments

  1. Thanks for featuring my gazing ball! These are really fun to make, and properly taken care of they will last for years!
    Welcome to blogland and good luck with your blog.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my jewelry! It was so much fun to make it for my daughter!
    Rebecca of the R&W Gals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful - I think the ottoman is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the ottomon, you where just at my blog and you see I love color:) Thanks for following, following you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe ottomon is to die for
    I WANT!!!

    found your blog on Trendy Treehouse!
    xoxo
    B's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great crafty finds!

    Thanks so much for the Friday Follow! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts