March Recap

I did a little blogging during March. My day to day life hasn't change much since California went into shelter in place My husband is still going to work and so is my daughter. I continue to have my granddaughter here during the week. She keeps me pretty busy. The only change is that my son and his fiance are here full time since there jobs are closed at the moment. Luckily they will have a job to go back to when the shelter in place is lifted.

Here is what I posted about in March:

My March pie was a Fireball dutch apple pie. You can read about it HERE. It was delicious.



Next I had two seedling updates. So far all the plants are doing great. The first seedling update was on 3/15/20. I planted some zucchini 8 ball seeds which all sprouted. and some Nasturtium. You can find that post HERE.


The second update was on 3/22/20. I bought some bell pepper plants just in case I couldn't get any started. I put them outside next to my tomato plants which are doing good. The zucchini 8 ball plants are growing like crazy and my Nasturtium have sprouted.





Last but not least I tried a new bread recipe. It turned out great. You can find that post HERE.


Thanks for stopping by,

Linking up with: 

Farm Fresh Tuesdays 




Comments

Popular Posts