Seedling update - 3/22/2020

I have several plants that are doing very well at the moment. My tomato plant is doing very well considering we have been having gloomy weather with off and on with rain. I also bought 2 bell pepper plants since I have been having a hard time starting them. They were beautiful plants until the cat ate part of them. 




 All 6 of my zucchini plants have been doing good. Two are outside, I put them out without hardening and four are still in the house. They are being harden before the get transplanted outside. 


My Nasturtium seeds sprouted all 6 of them. I haven't seen any sprouting in the outside pot yet.



Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up with :

Homestead Blog Hop 282

Comments

  1. "They were beautiful plants until the cat ate part of them." This is the story of my life. I have to be super-creative to keep the cats out of my seedlings also. They are currently on a high shelf in the bathroom. So far, so good. Pepper seeds are hard to start. Have you used a heat mat? That helps with germination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, yes I have a heating mat. I think the seeds were just too old.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts