February Recap

February even though it was a short month, it didn't seem to go by that fast. We are still trying to go through stuff and organize the apartment. My seedling experiment is doing OK. Here is what goals I got done and what I blogged about.

Goals:

1) Make 1 pie a month, (sub-goal - to make and can several jars of pie filling).


My February pie was a mixed berry pie. 



2) Try and do Yoga 2 times a week.


I am putting this on the back burner until we are finished with the apartment.

3) Get my apartments more organized.


We took all my fabric to our storage unit on Saturday (Until Adelyn is older we don't have the room to store it here in the apartment. She is in my sewing area.) along with some boxes of baby stuff. I too 2 boxes, 1 bag and about 25 plastic hangers to the local Cancer Society thrift store. I also got rid of some magazines and other odds and ends that went to either the trash or recycling. 

4) Cook 1 new recipe each month.

5) Blog more (this one I have been having trouble with).


I did get 4 blog post written.

6) Start writing.


I am having a little writer's block. I need to start doing 5 min writing blocks.

Seedling experiment update:

SEEDLINGS UPDATE 2/3/20





CAT ATE MY TOMATO SEEDLINGS



I did get 4 tomato plants replanted and moved outside before the cat fiasco. I also got my garden beans replanted and transferred outside. Both are doing well.

Thanks for stopping by.



Comments

Popular Posts