Seedling update - 3/15/2020

It has been a month since my last update. Two of my tomato plants survive and are doing really well outside in their container.



My previous zucchini and bell peppers did not grow. I did use older seeds, which was part of my experiment. I decided to start my 8 ball zucchini so that I have some zucchini in case I can't get the older seeds started. I planted them on 3-10-20 and 5 out of 6 came up.


As soon as these get some more leaves I will transplant them into their containers. I will be starting some Nasturtium in their planter today. I think I will also start some as seedlings just in case the ones in the pot don't grow.


Hopefully next week I will start a new batch of bell peppers and decide what herbs I want to grow. I also want to start another batch of garden beans. Only one survived from the last batch and it is struggling a little.

Thanks for stopping by.

Linking Up With:


YOU'RE THE STAR BLOG HOP WEEK 3, MARCH 2020





Comments

Popular Posts