August/September recap

September just got away from me. I don't know why but it just did. I did post a garden update. It looks like I didn't even do a August recap. So I will do both in this post.

August recap: First up is my August pie. I made a Zapple Pie which is a mock apple pie made from zucchini.

    

My hubby also did a little BBQ that same day.



I had a little help in the garden in August. My granddaughter Adelyn love to help me with the container garden. She was checking out the bell peppers and picking one of her golden cherry tomatoes.




I had a few tomatoes and peppers so I froze them in my Every Little Bit Counts post.





I posted about my garden update at the end of August. You can read it HERE.


That was the end of August. September had only one post. I didn't make a pie for that month. I missed posting about Adelyn's second birthday. My son moved out so I was busy getting the spare room back to normal and setting up my new sewing space in there. I will post about that when it is finished. Last Garden Update was the only post for September.



Thanks for stopping by.






Comments

Popular Posts