Garden Swap Birdhouse

I am involve in a garden swap.
I bought all the usual things.
Flower and vegetable seeds, garden gloves, hummingbird feeder.
I wanted to also give something that I crafted.
I went to Michaels and bought a birdhouse for $1.00.
Then I went to the Dollar Tree and bought some paint.
It came out cute but was missing something.
I went into my stickers and found some cute
butterfly and flower stickers.
I added a few, this is how it came out.





All Thingz Related


Creations by Kara

Comments

  1. I bought one of these cute little bird houses too! I haven't done anything with it yet though. Yours turned out great! Such a good idea to add the stickers!
    Thanks for sharing @ Anything Related!
    {Rebekah}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts