My Top Picks 5/3

I went blog surfing for things that could, 
make your home more relaxing.
Everyone needs a little Peace and Tranquility in their lives.
Here are my top picks for bringing a little Zen into your lives.

I found this project at Ready Set Create!!
Cute cheap and easy.
Stop by and check out Aleesha's blog.


Allison at House of Hepworths came up with this neat idea.
I loved it so much I made my own version.
She has so many neat ideas, please go visit her blog.



Found these cute twine balls at Kreative Knack.
Stop by and check out Nikki's great blog.



This is a great project I found a The Speckled Dog.
Isn't that the cutest name. Please stop by and visit Kristi .

 
This neat idea was found at Sonsbird.
Marianne has a great blog.


Alicia at Thrifty and Chic 
came up with this PB inspired idea.
Stop by and tell her hi!

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts