My Top Picks 5/17




I was blog surfing for projects this past week.
After checking out all the cool blogs.
Here are my favorite for this week.


I just love these candles.
They are from Popcorn Served Daily.
Please stop by Lisa's blog and say hello.




These are the cutest clocks.
I found them at Endless Posibilities.
For the How-To visit Wendy's blog.



This is a unique piece of artwork.
Made by Maryann at Domestically Speaking.
Stop by and visit her blog.


This is a neat way to decorat a birdhouse.
Visit On My Side of the Room to see how it is done.


I found this really cute country themed door decoration at
Stop by and tell Stephanie Lynn hello.

Comments

  1. Looks like I might try Mary Ann's "COASTAL" artwork!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica thanks for the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those clocks, who knew how cute a clock could be?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great projects, Veronica. My favorite is the shell collection, and that was a hard decision! Thanks so much...surf's up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome projects! I love the clocks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts