Zen Planter

Here is a planter that I made to go with the trio I have on my table.



This was inspired by Ready, Set, Create.



I found a cute ceramic bowl at Michaels on clearence.
Bought 3 things of onion grass
and a bag of rocks at the Dollar Tree.
All I did was trim the grass shorter,
centered them together in the middle of the bowl,
and fill the bowl with the rocks.
Done, cheap and cute deco.

I've been featured here:



Photobucket



Linked to

UndertheTableandDreaming


Hump Day link


Photobucket







 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
All Thingz Related
Photobucket
Creations by Kara
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden
 
Women Who Do It All - Wednesday
 
Beyond The Picket Fence 
PonyTails and FishScales

giveaways
 
Tales from Bloggeritaville
 

Comments

  1. This turned out great! Nice and fulll...unlike mine, which I finally found more onion grass to go back and plump it up with! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grass - very cool. The planter is fabulous too! Thanks so much for joining The Sunday Showcase Party! I greatly appreciate it! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pricey & love how easy it is. Thanks for linking up to Craftastic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the look of this container...HAPPY NTT!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and easy! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    Ginger
    SSB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all things ZEN. This is lovely and in fitting with so many decors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love how it turned out! You gotta love low/no matinence greenery! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I love the colors and you did an awesome job piecing it all together. Thanks for linking up with PonyTails and FishScales!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great!
    Thanks for sharing @ Anything Related!
    {Rebekah}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know that SuperStinkyBoys has featured you! Check it out at the link below and feel free to snag my Featured button!

    http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com/2010/05/mad-skills-monday-link-party-9.html

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts