I got an award

WOW, I was given the Trendy Treehouse Blog Award.




TrendyBlogAward


Nikki over at Kreative Knack gave me this great award. She has an awesome blog. You must check it out. In order for me to accept this award I must pass it on to 10 blogs I follow! This is a tough choice because I know some of you might have already received this award. Well here goes, these are the 10 blogs that I picked for this award.




In no particular order these are my choices.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape
Kimba @ A Soft Place to Land
Bridgette and Rebekah @ All Things Related
Linda @ Coastal Charm
Rose @ Confessions of a curbshopaholic
Brenda @ Deck the Halls of Home with Joy
Fawn @ Frugal Home Designs
Pat @ Junk Blossoms!
Heather @ My Frugal Family
Dotty @ Totally Tutorials

I hope you will all accept this award.

Here’s how the award works



1. To receive this award {Trendy Treehouse} you have to promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
2. Post about your award in your blog.
3. List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.
4. Share with them.
5. Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.
6. Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the award! We love that you thought of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award and Congrats to you for getting it in the first place!
    Yesterday was a special day for me, cause I got 3 awards in one day! How cool is that?
    I think i will have to combine the posts all into one if you don't mind...
    Thanks again for thinking of me.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award. I appologize for not commenting before this. I know I did make a comment. I waited and waited for it to show up, but I must have messed it up. lol. I appreciate the thought. I really do. I am not going to forward it tho. I hope you don't mind. There are too many wonderful blogs out there and they all deserve this award. But thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts